Cranberries - a rather famous berry. It grows in swamps in the wild in the northern regions of our country. Ripens in the fall much later than other types of berries.
It deserves its popularity because of its many useful properties.
The composition of berries, calorie
The cranberry is unique in its composition, namely, the presence of vitamins and minerals in it.
The composition of the berries include:
- A whole set of vitamins such as K, A, PP, groups B and C. Most of it contains vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
- Minerals (potassium, calcium, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, copper, boron, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, silver).
- Organic acids. The composition contains only natural acids of plant origin (citric, ursolic, chlorogenic, benzoic, oleanolic).
- Antioxidants and catechins.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids. They are present only in the grains.
Protein, sugar, fats and carbohydrates are represented in it in small quantities. But it has a high content of fiber.
Product of the day. Cranberry:
The benefits and harms of cranberries, considered in the article, are relative. This is not a medicine, but only an additional therapy. Cranberry juice with cranberries will not relieve hypertension, but is good as an additional remedy.
Parasites in the body?
Some symptoms of appearance are:
- excessive sweating
- weakening of the immune system, frequent colds,
- weakness, fatigue,
- nervous condition, depression,
- headaches and migraines,
- successive diarrhea and constipation,
- want sweet and sour,
- bad breath,
- frequent feeling of hunger
- problems with losing weight,
- loss of appetite
- night gnashing of teeth, drooling,
- pain in the abdomen, joints, muscles,
- cough does not pass,
- pimples on the skin.
If you have any of the symptoms or doubt the causes of ailments, you should clean the body as soon as possible. How to do this, read here.
If you find an error, please highlight a piece of text and click Ctrl + Enter.